Endoscopy Team Lead |Theatres | Southend | Full Time| Fantastic Training and Development opportunities
Are you looking for a change in career, If so, a fantastic opportunity has arisen at Spire Wellesley Hospital for an Endoscopy Team Lead, to join our experienced and dynamic team. We offer full support, development and training for the right person who is driven, focused and a team player.
Spire Wellesley Hospitals has 3 Theatres (2 laminar flow) and an endoscopy unit, a 33 bedded Surgical Ward covering a wide variety of specialties including Orthopaedics, Bariatrics, General Surgery, Vascular, Plastics, Gynae, Ophthalmology, Spinal, Urology and ENT. We have had a recent Theatre refurbishment to further upgrade our theatre environment and bringing cutting edge technology to our hospital.
Duties and responsibilities
To manage the endoscopy service and lead the team in the provision of care for patients in a safe and caring environment, in the most efficient and clinically effective way, whilst maintaining the patient’s privacy and dignity. To provide leadership, advice and support to other staff in the department and support the Theatre Manager in the overall management of the healthcare environment
.Who we're looking for
- Be NMC registered - your pin should not have any restrictions or conditions
- Minimum of 1 years lead endoscopy experience
- Have BLS and ideally ALS
- Have knowledge of Joint Advisory Group (JAG) and CQC standards as required for endoscopy services
- Excellent communication skills
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue. From 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland, Spire Healthcare provides diagnostics, inpatient, day case and outpatient care.