ITU Sister | Wards | Band 7 equivalent | Sutton | Full Time | Fully Funded Training Programs
Spire St Anthony’s Hospital has an opportunity for an experienced ITU Sister or Charge Nurse to join the department. The ideal candidate would need a minimum of 3 year’s’ experience in working in ITU. The majority of cases are Cardiac so experience of working within a Cardiothoracic ITU is desirable.
Our Critical Care department combines HDU & ITU, covering a wide variety of clinical specialties including; Cardiac, Thoracic, Hepatobiliary, Neuro, Spinal and complex GI and Urology.
Duties and responsibilities
- Minimum 3 years Sister/nurse in charge experience
- Leadership and management of the department
- Develop own managerial and clinical knowledge and practice and assist others to continually professionally develop.
- Delegate work to others.
Who we're looking for
- NMC registration with no restrictions
- Minimum 3 years ITU experience
- Ability to manage and prioritise both clinical and managerial duties
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue. From 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland, Spire Healthcare provides diagnostics, inpatient, day case and outpatient care.