Orthopaedic Scrub Practitioner | Band 6 depending on experience | Permanent | Excellent development opportunities | Full or part time hours – No Nights | *** We can offer up to a £2000 joining bonus for this role***
Spire Murrayfield Hospital Wirral is looking for a highly motivated Orthopaedic Scrub Practitioner to join our high performing theatre team.
This is your opportunity to join one of the UK’s leading private hospitals and take your career to the next level.
Spire Murrayfield Hospital is a state-of-the-art private hospital. We offer fast access to consultations with specialists in a wide range of treatments, supported by advanced imaging and diagnostic technology. Our high-quality accommodation and aftercare means we are committed to looking after you and your health. We are proud to have been rated GOOD in our recent CQC Visit.
Duties and responsibilities:
Working as part of this friendly and supportive team you can expect to assist patients undergoing a variety of elective ophthalmic procedures.
- You will be required to support the senior staff ensuring high standards of effective care are delivered to all patients within the Theatre suite, whilst maintaining communication within the team
- You will also need to prepare an operating theatre for surgery in relation to instrumentation, equipment and supplies required for specific operative procedures, ensuring waste is kept to a minimum
- You will be required to perform Orthopaedic scrub duties
Who we're looking for:
- Operating Department Practitioner with Orthopaedic scrub experience
- Experience of working in teams and with minimum supervision
- ODP or RN qualification
- HCPC or NMC registration
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue. From 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland, Spire Healthcare provides diagnostics, inpatient, day case and outpatient care.