Pharmacy Manager | Permanent | Full time | Spire Gatwick Park | Band 7 equivalent |
Spire Gatwick Park Hospital have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Pharmacy Manager to join our team on a Permanent basis.
Spire Gatwick Park Hospital offers world-class care and is part of one of the UK’s most respected private hospital groups. With a full multidisciplinary medical team, we’re specialists in a wide range of treatments that can be personalised to your needs.
Duties and responsibilities:
- The provision of an exemplary pharmacy service, in accordance with current legislation, clinical requirements and accepted professional and ethical standards
- The provision of advice and support to consultants, other clinicians and patients whilst ensuring the safe, appropriate, and cost-effective use of medicines.
- To advise on the safe management of medicines to the hospital and it’s departments, whilst staying compliant with current legislation and professional standards
- Promoting a patient focused multidisciplinary approach to the delivery of an efficient, high quality healthcare service
Who we're looking for:
- Be GPHC registered - your registration should not have any restrictions or conditions
- Have a minimum of 2 years, post-graduation experience in a hospital environment at ward level
- Clinical diploma desirable
- Communication/organised/role model/showcase excellent patient care etc.
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue. From 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland, Spire Healthcare provides diagnostics, inpatient, day case and outpatient care.