Senior Physiotherapist - Out Patients | Therapy | Regency – Macclesfield | Full Time
Spire Regency, based in Macclesfield, South Cheshire are now recruiting a Senior Physiotherapist to join their warm and friendly team in the Out Patients department
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Physiotherapist to develop into an Advanced Practice Physiotherapist, specialising in Lower Limb or Spinal, working closely with the best consultants in the area
The Spire Regency Hospital in Macclesfield, Cheshire opened in 1991 and has a full multi-disciplinary medical team onsite. We practice some of the most advanced treatments on the latest generation imaging and diagnostic technology. This means we can offer everything from screening and rehabilitation through to leading-edge surgical procedures across a range of specialist fields like orthopaedics, cosmetics and general surgery -all delivered through our expert and caring clinical teams.
Situated off the A537 just outside Macclesfield town centre, we're a first choice hospital for patients in Cheshire, Derbyshire, Staffordshire and Greater Manchester.
Duties and responsibilities:
- To provide a high standard of physiotherapy assessment, diagnosis, treatment and advice to patients.
- Discuss, agree and explain responsibilities for the physiotherapy assessment of patients, including their needs and any associated risks
- Using clinical reasoning skills develop treatment plans that are appropriate to the patient taking into consideration their physiotherapy care, risks and wellbeing.
- Partake in Audits
Who we're looking for:
- Degree (BSc Hons in Physiotherapy) or equivalent
- 3 years Post graduate clinical orthopaedic/MSK experience is essential
- Experience of working in an outpatient setting is essential
- Experience of assessing diagnosing and treating a range of patients/cases
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue. From 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland, Spire Healthcare provides diagnostics, inpatient, day case and outpatient care.