Surgical First Assistant | Private Hospital | Competitive Salary | Flexible working | Tunbridge Wells | Fully funded training programs and career progression opportunities | £3,000 Joining Bonus (subject to T&C's)
Spire Tunbridge Wells are looking for an enthusiastic and dynamic Surgical First Assistant to join their team on a permanent basis. This is an exciting opportunity to gain experience in one of the UK’s leading Private Healthcare Providers with fantastic CPD on offer.
Spire Tunbridge Wells is a 28 bedded acute hospital situated in rural Kent, located within five miles of Royal Tunbridge Wells and on the boundaries of West Sussex. The hospital offers a range of services and facilities including two operating theatres, a sterile services department, a dedicated endoscopy suite, and a diagnostic and imaging department with an MRI and CT scanner. There are outpatient and physiotherapy departments providing services six days a week.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Supporting in assessing patient’s health and well-being across a complex and changing caseload
- Promoting best practice and contributing towards quality improvements
- Acting as an SFA across a heavy caseload of general, gynaecology and bariatric surgery
- Working as a Scrub Practitioner across various specialities.
Who we're looking for
- You must be a Qualified Nurse or ODP with a valid pin
- You must hold a Surgical First Assistant Qualification
- You must have the willingness to participate in flexible working rota including performing general scrub duties
- Excellent communication skills
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
Please see the attached benefits leaflet for more information.
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue. From 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland, Spire Healthcare provides diagnostics, inpatient, day case and outpatient care.
Spire Healthcare are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive culture for all. Our people are our difference, it’s their dedication, warmth and pursuit of excellence that sets Spire Healthcare apart.